Skip to main content

The beginning of May

Hello,readers,now it's May!That's mean my April whole month I din't update my blog.Okay, so here is my update. I don't know if anyone is reading or not, because I just give my blog link for few quite close friends and I just put it hide in Twitter.If you are reading this,that's mean u saw my twitter profile?haha..Anyway,thanks for reading my blog or i called it as my diary. Everything went so fast...maybe is too fast..Everything changed...I don't know if i got change or not..Sometimes I will feel sad without reason and I don't know why..If my parents bought me something or  everything happens around me is nice,I will feel happy but just for a meanwhile...Just feel that I getting bigger, getting more secret that people couldn't understand.I wanted to try telling someone, but I failed.Everything is not under my estimation.I just feel like everyday I did nothing..I don't know why..I want to find back myself...I currently loosing myself...I scroll my phone book and chat list...I can't a friend to talk to..really..I feel really lonely..Recently, I can't take a pretty selfie, because I feel I don't know how to smile to myself in front of me.People asking me what happened?I don't know,I have nothing to told.Do you know that feeling?Feel like wanna tell,but I don't want you to know.
This is my current look.Did I turns pretty?haha Just kidding anyway.

Can't smile with teeth LOL..I don't know why.I want to be perfect,you know?
You're going to KL to study...Bye :( 
May,it's gonna be a hectic month,because Mid year exam is around the corner.Probably not going to update until the end of my mid year exam.I want to study hard. Hope you can ___ with me one day.Wait me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship tht let me down...

我还会相信你吗? 我想我不会了, 也不会再这样傻, 为你的事而伤心,猜疑。 朋友,是你拿来骗的吗? 我根本就不是那种会在乎这些小事的人啊, 还不是我已把你当成真正的朋友。 经过这件事, 我想, 我长大了, 改变了, 不再像从前般的天真。 人都需要改变不是吗? 书上告诉人们, 一百个让自己快乐的秘密, 一千种让自己幸福的法宝, 一万个让自己富有的方式, 但却说不出一个让我们相信它的理由。 告诉自己, 不必为这样的事而烦恼, 因为, 遥远的世界离我们那么遥远, 所有悲伤的事都会像风一样吹过, 吹过了就吹过,吹过了就吹过..........

Endless love

Current update my profile picture. Hi,everyone!:)..So,this is me,taken yesterday night in TGV cinema after I finished watching ENDLESS LOVE  in the midnight with family.It's a nice love story.A love story of a very rich girl and a poor guy.The girl is so tall,so fair.so pretty......trust me..you will fall in love with her or jealous her if you see her..her long legs that I dreaming for my whole life. haha.These two weeks I had watched many movie in cinema due to my parents don't know why suddenly keep bought ticket and bring us to watch.This is my recent photo after graduated, Did I change?? hahaha..hair longer alrd right?haha.. Can't wait for my hair grow longer!:P okay,now saying about my college life.It's not very same as my imagination college life...erm,no flexible class time,everyday have class..maybe I put too much hope on it?It's totally different from my previous school.No matter people,friends,lecturer,environment,languages.Friends,some of them are

I Miss everything in Heng Ee

Heard my brother said what happened this morning.I felt really sad that they treat our principal,Mr Goh like that.Why Heng Ee got this type of rude student?!If they don't like, can just leave!Don't forget that how they come into this school!eventhough you are not help by principal or you say" I automatically go into Heng Ee,Heng Ee is not my first choice of school"...I will told you! sToP Saying BuLL ShiT!  You never know the feeling how much we love Heng Ee,appreciate of everything,every single thing happen in Heng Ee, WE LOVE,  MISS HENG EE!A LOT A LOT!!!! I sit in the car and follow my parents went Heng Ee fetch my brother,I always look out the window,keep telling my parents:"我很想恒毅咯,我很想回到中学时光,还是恒毅比较好,那边的朋友比较好" 我好想说,离开了才知道,以前迫不及待等着离开的自己是多么的无知,多么的傻,现在的我好不容易熬过了五年那要戴蘑菇头的生活,却开始怀念了。怀念的当然不是蘑菇头,是那里的全部。 找一天我想要回去恒毅,看看我们以前常走过的地方,在班上的位置,去食堂吃经济饭,想回我们当时做的傻事及点点滴滴。惨了,我似乎才离开那短短的几个月,就想到这样了。唉!在恒毅的每个角落,处处是回忆。