Skip to main content

Torturing days

I am not supposed to post something here since I lack of time, but I feel like want to split out all my feeling! Argh! It's tortured me! Feels like run away from all the assessment, assignment, journal, presentation and all those irritating things! Two days later is my first assessment of Biology and Math. But what had I done? I did nothing! really nothing! I feel useless , because I wasted my weekend like this, just like rotting at house. I just really lazy and sleepy. Just can't really pay attention, can't focused! I don't know why....really don't know why...I am scared! Can I just run away? I feel that I really sick of college life..TT how? So worried but just did nothing. Why am I changed? I thought college life is relax and flexible. Okay,  That's all false! I feel that I have much things to do, but I just don't feel like doing anything. What's wrong with me?! Seriously, I keep asking myself!


ps. Will be back after tortured assessment, that's Wednesday. If I feeling free that time I will be posting my feeling and photos about the retirement dinner of Mr Goh. Its night and quite late, I pass by Heng Ee just now, and I saw Mr Goh's car is still there, I feel really emotional. He should be at his principal's office thinking of his memories and Heng Ee. Down-hearted.
 Anyway, Mr Goh ,Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship tht let me down...

我还会相信你吗? 我想我不会了, 也不会再这样傻, 为你的事而伤心,猜疑。 朋友,是你拿来骗的吗? 我根本就不是那种会在乎这些小事的人啊, 还不是我已把你当成真正的朋友。 经过这件事, 我想, 我长大了, 改变了, 不再像从前般的天真。 人都需要改变不是吗? 书上告诉人们, 一百个让自己快乐的秘密, 一千种让自己幸福的法宝, 一万个让自己富有的方式, 但却说不出一个让我们相信它的理由。 告诉自己, 不必为这样的事而烦恼, 因为, 遥远的世界离我们那么遥远, 所有悲伤的事都会像风一样吹过, 吹过了就吹过,吹过了就吹过..........

Endless love

Current update my profile picture. Hi,everyone!:)..So,this is me,taken yesterday night in TGV cinema after I finished watching ENDLESS LOVE  in the midnight with family.It's a nice love story.A love story of a very rich girl and a poor guy.The girl is so tall,so fair.so pretty......trust me..you will fall in love with her or jealous her if you see her..her long legs that I dreaming for my whole life. haha.These two weeks I had watched many movie in cinema due to my parents don't know why suddenly keep bought ticket and bring us to watch.This is my recent photo after graduated, Did I change?? hahaha..hair longer alrd right?haha.. Can't wait for my hair grow longer!:P okay,now saying about my college life.It's not very same as my imagination college life...erm,no flexible class time,everyday have class..maybe I put too much hope on it?It's totally different from my previous school.No matter people,friends,lecturer,environment,languages.Friends,some of them are

I Miss everything in Heng Ee

Heard my brother said what happened this morning.I felt really sad that they treat our principal,Mr Goh like that.Why Heng Ee got this type of rude student?!If they don't like, can just leave!Don't forget that how they come into this school!eventhough you are not help by principal or you say" I automatically go into Heng Ee,Heng Ee is not my first choice of school"...I will told you! sToP Saying BuLL ShiT!  You never know the feeling how much we love Heng Ee,appreciate of everything,every single thing happen in Heng Ee, WE LOVE,  MISS HENG EE!A LOT A LOT!!!! I sit in the car and follow my parents went Heng Ee fetch my brother,I always look out the window,keep telling my parents:"我很想恒毅咯,我很想回到中学时光,还是恒毅比较好,那边的朋友比较好" 我好想说,离开了才知道,以前迫不及待等着离开的自己是多么的无知,多么的傻,现在的我好不容易熬过了五年那要戴蘑菇头的生活,却开始怀念了。怀念的当然不是蘑菇头,是那里的全部。 找一天我想要回去恒毅,看看我们以前常走过的地方,在班上的位置,去食堂吃经济饭,想回我们当时做的傻事及点点滴滴。惨了,我似乎才离开那短短的几个月,就想到这样了。唉!在恒毅的每个角落,处处是回忆。