Skip to main content

erm.......


我今天突然觉得人生真的像在迷宫里步行的人一样,每个人都在往自己的方向步行。。
虽然我不知道自己选择的路是否正确,但如果我没有选择这条路的话,我现在怎么会认识你们呢??
认识你们,真的是我最开心的事。。
就是因为有你们的陪伴我才能坚持到现在。。

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 First post.

Hello haha after half year of my last post, I'm finally here again to update my blog. So, this is my first post of 2015. I have always remind myself in year 2014 that I should at least post one blog like update my current mood or life to keep it as a record. But, I failed! haha so, first post in year 2015 and I hope more to come. My life till now, I live about 18 years. I will always say that it was a biggest changes in the year when I was 17 years old to 18 years old. And I know that from this biggest change, there will be more changes in my life every year because I am not a kid anymore. Getting bigger, getting more problem to solve isn't it. I hope I had learned through the problem and the thing that hurt will makes me stronger. I love my family. I scare they will leave me. I want them be with me forever. Health, Wealth, Safe are always one of my wishes of the year for them. Actually when I was high school, I always told my parents that I hope faster grow up ,faster leave ho...

Myself feeling.

Today is the last day of August 2012 holiday. In this holiday,I was do many things with my friends and family. I LOVE them. Do I like this holiday? Seriously,I don't like it. NOT only its moves too fast, NOT only its not enough time for me to play. IS it got a certain problem that make me down. I will not telling any people my pain, I just keep it every time, I don't want people to see my weakness, I just want to pretend that I am strong enough to solve the problem that I faced. SMILE just a symbol that I tell people that I am HAPPY now, but not the real feeling of my heart. That time when I was stand up on top of the tea mountain, My mind turns clearly, and suddenly I know what I need and want, fresh hair keep blowing my hair, I like that feeling, and that is the feeling that I really want. Suddenly, turns HAPPY HEART!! Me!                                ...